Sunday, 26 July 2015
MAKE TRAVEL EASIER
This week I am going on holiday so I thought it was a perfect opportunity for me to share my tips and tricks with packing and all things travel.
1. Roll don't fold. This is a pretty easy one but you save so much room and rolling multiple items even better.
2. Keep your essentials with you. When I say this I mean don't put the things you really want in your suitcase as it is hard to access them consider putting them in your rucksack or handbag.
3.Never over pack. Over-packing is the start of a mess because when you get there you are unable to buy anything.
4. Organization is key. Put your skincare all in one bag and maybe your makeup in another. This helps so much the last thing you want is loosing something.
5. Stuffing your socks into your shoes leaves you with so much more room and every morning you will know where they are.
6. Pack for all weather. This crazy world we live in can be very unpredictable so a light rain jacket could come in handy.
7. If you are staying in a hotel room get to know what facilities it provides.
8. Know your area. This is very important especially if the plce is new to you. Look at a map and see what sort of area you are in.
9. Plan. You should know what you are doing each day then you wont have to stress the night before booking places.
10. Footwear. Most people tend to walk to places on holidays and then come home with sore feet always bring a pair of flat comfy shoes.
11. Before going check out some restaurants or places you want to go so you don't miss out.
12. Just enjoy yourself a Holiday is a break so take the time to chill out and relax.
Hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to follow my blog and have a fabulous holiday