Sunday 17 January 2016

MAKE 2016 YOUR YEAR


Hey guys so sorry I haven't posted in so long. I wanted to take a break after the new year and I have been busy in school as it is an exam year for me. I thought that I would start 2016 with a motivation post. I will show you how to make 2016 your year.

I personally started 2016 very badly by not posting on here. So I would say be organised. If you are organised you wont get stressed, I think stress can effect our physical and mental health badly so keep on top of everything by setting reminders for yourself.


Do as much things as possible. Write a reasonable list of places you want to visit in the year and when so you know exactly when you are going and how you will fit them all in. This summer I want to do so much stuff with friends and family and hopefully the sun will come out.



IF you have a blog, youtube or a hobby you love really try your best. Set goals for yourself and if you push you will reach them and further. I wanted my blog to reach 40 followers in 2015 and I ended up reaching 225 followers. It is so amazing how if you put effort into something I promise people will notice.


Spend time with friends and family it is so important. I was thinking last week how lucky I am to have such good friends that if you do anything they are always there for me and if you haven't found those people yet that is ok you will.




Lastly if you are not happy with your life change it dont stick through it, yes you do make sacrifices for people and thats ok but if you truly are not happy with it change it because you can.





Thank you for reading as always I hope you have an amazing year and don't forget to follow my blog for more we are so close to 245 followers and with your help I can make it , it takes two seconds just click here

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to have a plan going into the new year. I definitely have my goals set. It's amazing that you surpassed your follower goal by so much. I just started blogging recently, and I can only hope I do as well as you. Keep doing what you're doing and more! :)

    ReplyDelete