Sunday 27 December 2015

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2015



Today I thought I would show you what I got for Christmas as two people requested me to do this. I love reading and watching these kind of videos and blogs so I thought I would give it a try. I am not trying to brag about what I have got as I know there are people in this world less fortunate si do something nice for someone today. Without any delay her is what I got.


                                                          8 loleen makeup brushes


                                                           Black chunky heels


                                                     notebook and nail set


                                                            sunkisseed compact set


                                                    black skinny jeans with knee rips



                                                            pajamas from my aunt.


                                                           shazenger sports top


                                                                  H&M grey jumper


                                               sorbet new cotton pajamas



                                                 eos lip balm and zoella fizz bars from my friend


                                            owl hand warmer, white nail gel and bath set from friend


                            collection contour kit, gold sharpie and collection lip stick in china gold



                                        red fake nails and makeup bag with an m


                                                 nyx conceal correct and contour palette


Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed this post I know I took off a week during christmas just so I could spend some time relaxing can't wait for the new year also.xx Don't forget to follow my blog so we can reach our goal of 240followers and you can make the difference it just takes two seconds just click HERE

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I love the black skinny jeans, I need a pair! I also got a lot of makeup which is good beucase I can throw away the odd now!
    Vanessa
    simplyperfectme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail set
    http://x-crossmyheart-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete