Wednesday 10 June 2015

DRUGSTORE HAUL


   

hey:)

At the weekend I picked up a few items in boots and  other places thought I would share them with you!


First item is the baby lips in cherry me which I have been wanting for ages







Next item is not from boots but I thought I would include it because I recently purchased it. It is a MAC eyeliner in a dark brown shade. I love it because  it is so easy to apply and the most pigmented eyeliner I have tried ever
Next in boots I bought the body shop lip balm in watermelon. I want to collect all of these. They are  so
motorizing and smell amazing 




Next item is a blusher since I have only two. This is an essence in the shade 10 adorable. It is quiet pigmented. I love this color in summer.

I got a fanta lip smacker because I used to love them when I was younger and I wanted to relive the smell and fanta taste on my lips.






Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow my blog because its a roller costar only going up. Share with friends please it helps me out a lot.

7 comments:

  1. I used to love lip smackers when I was a kid too! I think I had a watermelon one that was my favorite or some kind of orange pop.

    I recently got some electric blue liquid eye liner. I wasn't sure about it; if it would look good or if I could apply it well. But I thought I'd give it a try at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too. makeup up is about trying out new things and seeing how they work good luck

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I used to love lip smackers too and was so tempted to buy the whole range at one point, haha x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. The Body Shop lip balms are lovely!

    Charlotte x

    http://the-beauty-lane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete