Tuesday 14 April 2015

EMBRACING NATURE

hey there,
A few days ago my family and I went on a 17km walk. YES this is a long walk and boy was I tired after. We were walking beside a river and it was so beautiful. There was not one single person only horses and cows. I felt so at peace and in awe.





Nowadays people of our generation cannot stop checking there phone for new updates and social media. So from now on I think once a month I will just try to keep away from my phone for the whole day just to see how I can cope. You can join in too if you want, give me your feedback when you do it. Now heres some of the many pictures I took on my camera.
Add caption




Thank you for reading to here you are amazing and don't forget to follow my blog and share with others because it helps me out so much I couldn't even explain to you.

                                                 dreams don't work unless you do


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! :) It is a bit hard for me to stay away from social media now. I used to have a brick phone where the only entertainment I got was listening to the radio installed on it. Then, once I got a smartphone, I was able to access and get apps such as Instagram, and it's so hard for me to stay away. Over the summer I won't be able to use my electronics much, so I'll try it then.

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I had a nokia blokia and I only had one game called snakes and that was all now I have a tablet and phone. I also during the summer wont have many electronics so I will have to survive whether I like it or not,

      Delete