Saturday 14 November 2015

STUDY TIPS



Nowadays I feel there is a big importance on exams. May this be class test or national level we are force to try our best. Here are some tips to help you learn and get the best out of yourself by studying


1. Have something to look forward to after you have studied. Say if you do 20 minutes of studying you can  have a chocolate bar. Or if you get through a week of studying you will treat yourself. Or every page you read you get a jelly.

2.As hard as it sounds you need to keep your phone out of sight. Out of sight out of mind. There more you go on it the longer you have to study.


3. Flash cards are an amazing way to learn if you struggle by just reading a paragraph. Put a question on one side and right the answer on the other so that you cant see the answer.


4. There are many learning apps out there and two of my favorite are quizlet and photo math. If you have trouble remembering definitions quizlet really helps, you can pick what learning style you like and right in what your personal answers are. Photo math is great if your stuck on a maths question. You just take a photo of it and it explains the process and conclusion.



5.Know what you are doing and understand your topic you are studying. Ask someone or google if you are unsure of something. Don't learn off a load of stuff if you don't know what it means.

6.Pretend to be a teacher. This is the most helpful to me. I use a ruler in my hand and I say out what I have read and see if I can say it. I repeat this until I have it learned off.


7. Use highlighters and colors. Things that are visual nice stay in our mind so dont be afraid to be creative with your learning process.



Thank you so much for reading good luck in your study stay calm and relax life is to short to worry too much. Can we get to 215 followers I know we can with your help it takes two second just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment