Wednesday 25 February 2015

SKINCARE ROUTINE

Hello beauty's of the world

So this week is going to be my skincare routine as you can see by the title obviously. So this routine is based on my school one as I spend longer on my skin at the weekend.


After I have put on my uniform I just go straight to the bathroom. The two products I either use are the
Simple motorizing facial wash  or osiris avise cucumber exfoliating facial scrub, accept it doesn't smell like cucumbers it smells more like those little watermelon sweets. After I finish washing them products off I then use my  Garnier essentials day care cream . That is just my skincare routine done.At the weekends I apply moisturizer to my whole body after a shower.


I repeat this process process and remove my makeup with Garnier Micellar cleansing water.



Hope you enjoyed and tell me what your skincare routine is below in the comments. I hope you have great day follow my blog for more! Fun fact I sprained my ankle on Monday.


                                                                               BE HAPPY
                                                                               BE BRIGHT
                                                                                BE YOU

2 comments:

  1. Hey, love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award- check it out at http://ktmortimerblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award.html looking forward to hearing your response x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you so much going to go read your post now don't forget to follow my blog for moređź’•

      Delete