Sunday, 26 July 2015
This week I am going on holiday so I thought it was a perfect opportunity for me to share my tips and tricks with packing and all things travel.
1. Roll don't fold. This is a pretty easy one but you save so much room and rolling multiple items even better.
2. Keep your essentials with you. When I say this I mean don't put the things you really want in your suitcase as it is hard to access them consider putting them in your rucksack or handbag.
3.Never over pack. Over-packing is the start of a mess because when you get there you are unable to buy anything.
4. Organization is key. Put your skincare all in one bag and maybe your makeup in another. This helps so much the last thing you want is loosing something.
5. Stuffing your socks into your shoes leaves you with so much more room and every morning you will know where they are.
6. Pack for all weather. This crazy world we live in can be very unpredictable so a light rain jacket could come in handy.
7. If you are staying in a hotel room get to know what facilities it provides.
8. Know your area. This is very important especially if the plce is new to you. Look at a map and see what sort of area you are in.
9. Plan. You should know what you are doing each day then you wont have to stress the night before booking places.
10. Footwear. Most people tend to walk to places on holidays and then come home with sore feet always bring a pair of flat comfy shoes.
11. Before going check out some restaurants or places you want to go so you don't miss out.
12. Just enjoy yourself a Holiday is a break so take the time to chill out and relax.
Hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to follow my blog and have a fabulous holiday
Monday, 20 July 2015
I love my drugstore moisturizers and I find them just as good as high end ones so I thought I would share my favorites and opinions on them.
Garnier moisture rescue for normal skin
I am a person who likes to feel like my face is smooth and not dry throughout the day. My skin always feels smooth and moist with this product but I don't feel like my face is cakey with it. I like that it doesn't make my skin oily like other creams but you still feel refreshed. This retails at about £3.99.
Simple skincare replenishing rich moisturizer
This is a product that I have used for a long time and have grown to love. My favorite thing about it is that you know the way when you put your moisturizer on your face in some places you can feel it burn, well this doesn't do that at all but cools your skin down. I love simple because you know there products are full of skin nourishing ingredients.
Nivea day cream
This is the last but not least cream. This contains a SPF which is a thing I like to have during summer. I also find my face feels hydrated because of the almond oil in which it contains. I find the packaging cute also.
Thank you for reading it means so much to me and don't forget to follow this journey
follow my blog